• Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic
• Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan College
• Bachelor of Science in Environment Health Science, Indiana State University
Early in life, Dr. Cullison knew helping people would be his passion, and soon his focus became helping the community through chiropractic.
"My goal is to provide comprehensive science-driven knowledge-based and information-facilitated care enhanced by community and public service. I am committed to the conduct of research and other scholarly activities.
I want to treat a diverse and engaging community committed to excellence in health sciences, education and service, guided by integrity, commitment and passion."
- Pediatric Treatments
- Sports and Rehab Extremities
- Cox Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Activator Technique
- Gonstead Technique
- Diversified Technique
- Kinesio Taping
- Small Animal Chiropractic
Dr. Cullison is your Worthington chiropractor. He is very passionate about changing the world around him and making it a better place.
See you in the office!